Where to download DC League of Super-Pets Movie
Are you a torrent user? Always check the legality of the content you're downloading. In addition, it's always advisable to use a VPN to remain anonymous while downloading and safeguard yourself from online risks
DC League of Super-Pets Full English Movie Download Where to?
DC League of Super-Pets
2022 . Adventure/Action . 1h 45m
72% Rotten Tomatoes
94% liked this film Google users
Krypto the Super-Dog and Superman are inseparable best friends, sharing the same superpowers and fighting crime side by side in Metropolis. However, when the Man of Steel and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped, Krypto must convince a ragtag group of animals to master their own newfound powers for a rescue mission.
Release date: July 29, 2022 (USA)
Director: Jared Stern
Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
DC League of Super-Pets OverView
Downoload english movie DC League of Super Pets torrent is a 2022 American 3D computer-animated superhero comedy film based on the DC Comics superhero team Legion of Super-Pets. It is directed by Jared Stern, who co-wrote the script with John Whittington, and starring Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski, Vanessa Bayer, Natasha Lyonne, Diego Luna, Thomas Middleditch, Ben Schwartz, and Keanu Reeves. It was CGI-animated by Animal Logic. It tells the story of Superman's pet dog Krypto and shelter dog Ace who work with other animals to save the captured superheroes from Lex Luthor and Lulu. DC League of Super-Pets premiered in Los Angeles on July 27, 2022, and was theatrically released in the United States on July 29, 2022, by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film received generally positive reviews from critics and has grossed nearly $178 million worldwide on a $90 million budget.
DC League of Super-Pets Plot
During the destruction of the planet Krypton, a Kryptonian Labrador Retriever comforts fellow infant survivor Kal-El as they head in an escape pod toward Earth. Years later, now known as the famous superheroes Krypto and Superman, they live in the city of Metropolis under their dual identities Bark and Clark Kent. Clark is a reporter and journalist at the Daily Planet, a newspaper company, and dating Lois Lane, a fellow journalist whom Krypto is jealous of. Thinking that Krypto needs a friend to distract him, Clark heads to an animal shelter to find one for him. A Boxer named Ace is trying to escape the shelter, when Krypto stops him. Later, Superman and Krypto spot their archenemy, LexCorp CEO Lex Luthor, reeling in a meteor strapped with orange kryptonite with a tractor beam, intending to gain superpowers. He is easily defeated as the two are aided by the Justice League.
DC League of Super-Pets Cast
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as:
Krypto / Superdog / Bark Kent, a Kryptonian Labrador Retriever and Superman's dog.
Teth-Adam / Black Adam, an anti-hero that appears in the post-ending credits to promote the upcoming movie of the same name.
Anubis, Black Adam's pet Basenji who hates when people refer to his owner as anything but an anti-hero.
- Kevin Hart as Ace / Bat-Hound, a Boxer with super strength and invulnerability ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. He later becomes Batman's dog.
- Kate McKinnon as Lulu, an evil hairless guinea pig and the film's main antagonist who gains flight and telekinesis through Orange Kryptonite. She later becomes Mercy Graves' pet.
- John Krasinski as Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman, a superhero from Krypton who protects Metropolis and Krypto's owner.
- Vanessa Bayer as PB, a potbellied pig who can change size in scale ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite and admires Wonder Woman, whose pet she becomes later.
- Natasha Lyonne as Merton McSnurtle / Terrific Whatzit, a Red-eared slider with poor eyesight and super speed ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. She later becomes Flash's pet.
- Diego Luna as Chip, a paranoid red squirrel with electrokinesis ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. He later becomes the Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)'s pet.
Thomas Middleditch as Keith, a white guinea pig who was recruited by Lulu who was empowered by Orange Kryptonite where he possesses cryokinesis (later aquakinesis). He later becomes Aquaman's pet and joins the team.
Julia Morris portrays Keith in the Australian version.
Ben Schwartz as Mark, a brown guinea pig who also was recruited by Lulu who was empowered by Orange Kryptonite where he possesses pryokinesis. He later becomes Cyborg's pet and joins the team.
Chris Brown portrays Mark in the Australian version.
- Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne / Batman, a vigilante superhero who protects Gotham City. He later becomes Ace's owner.
- Marc Maron as Lex Luthor, the CEO of LexCorp and Superman's arch-nemesis.
- Olivia Wilde as Lois Lane, a reporter of the Daily Planet and Clark's girlfriend.
- Jameela Jamil as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, an Amazon princess and superheroine from Themyscira. She later becomes PB's owner.
- Jemaine Clement as Arthur Curry / Aquaman, an Atlantean demigod, superhero, and the king of Atlantis. He later becomes Keith's owner.
- John Early as Barry Allen / The Flash, a police forensic scientist who protects Central City with his immense superhuman speed abilities. He later becomes Merton's owner.
- Daveed Diggs as Victor Stone / Cyborg, a former football player who gained cybernetics after an accident. He later becomes Mark's owner.
- Dascha Polanco as Jessica Cruz / Green Lantern, a superheroine and member of the Green Lantern Corps. She later becomes Chip's owner.
- Keith David as Dog-El, Krypto's father.
DC League of Super-Pets Box office
As of September 18, 2022, DC League of Super-Pets has grossed $87.9 million in the United States and Canada, and $90.1 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $178 million. In the United States and Canada, DC League of Super-Pets was released alongside Vengeance, and was projected to gross $25–30 million from 4,315 theaters on its opening weekend. The film made $9.3 million on its first day, including $2.2 million from Thursday previews. It went on to debut to $23 million, topping the box office, though coming in at the low-end of expectations. The film made $11.2 million in its sophomore weekend, finishing second behind newcomer Bullet Train. In its third weekend it made $7.1 million, staying in second place